• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoos

isaac, i guess different people feel different levels of pain or discomfort with different needles...

well everyone... i finally got my tat finished today. really - it's done!!!

we started it on Aug 20th and now, She's done... so here She is:

goddesscomplete.jpg

here are some of mine. edited, because I should clarify that the swallows/flowers are scabby and have a bit of an A&D glow which is why they look lumpy, took 3 and a half hours to do the ones on my chest, but I fell asleep ^^ the sound of the gun buzzing and feel is way too relaxy for me.

These are on my chest, very old school, I love them. Mind the crappy pictures, they are the same size lol.
pinkylee.jpg

thecoverup.jpg

One wrist.... (w/rocky johnson lol)
heartagramrocky.jpg

The other wrist (w/james dean)
jimmy1.jpg

Ankle Lenores....
lenorekitty.jpg

The kitty is a tribute to my cat Spike who lived to a nice but not long enough 16 years. ^^ He was an angel.
lenorehalo.jpg

need to post some pics of my piercings as well, a lot of retired (lol ie migrated both of my eyebrow rings migrated so they got taken out) ones...miss most my lip ring. Right now I have a daith,a conch,both tragus (tragi? lol), four guage eyelets, they were two but have a really nice pair of gemmed eyelets in four so I went down a size for them, two orbitals,tongue,cartilage...basically a glorified ear-ring tree but for the tongue ring which I <3.
Pressed the post button before adding this to my other post *^^*

sleepingdahlia I realy love that pink color och your wrist tattos!! I have to get that collor on me.. but where and as what?? hum!!

I am to a large degree but mostly I like the fact that it's a pentacle with heart shape rounds, so it works both ways for me. lol.

I am to a large degree but mostly I like the fact that it's a pentacle with heart shape rounds, so it works both ways for me. lol.

by the way: it is called a "heartagram", and it do makes a nice tatto even if your a fan or not! :cheers:

I love my heartagrams, I am a big him fan as well, so as I say it's a double plus to have them for that reason being the heartagrams and the rounded pentacle. I orginally had these done light pink with a white border, but I'm really pale in person that when it healed the white was invisible so I had them redone the white in a more pastel pink and the main pink a darker tint...must dig out the pictures of the first version, it was almost salmony the pink.

My middle son big rock fan so I have to go into the local guitar hero shop to order his t-shirts, wristands etc, I got him a him shirt purely because I liked the design- found my cool rating accidentally boosted until he sussed me out

no tattoos as of yet but i love my strange hair colours and many piercings.
however i have designed a few and made quite a bit of money for it. the one i love the most is one i designed for a very good friend of mine, Erik. we both share the bear as our animal totem so it means a lot to both of us...

enjoy...

Attachments

• tattoo_design_by_Tula_Montage.jpg
    tattoo_design_by_Tula_Montage.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 235
no actually he got it on the bottom side of his top left arm and it does look great, its clean and fresh and the colours look amazing. ill try to get him to send me a picture

herp tattoos

I've been waiting to get a haircut so I could post my herp tattoos all at once. The one on my head can really only be seen for the two weeks right after I get a haircut. It makes it fun and new every month!

Attachments

• IMG_2810.JPG
    IMG_2810.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_2812_edited.JPG
    IMG_2812_edited.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_2813_edited.JPG
    IMG_2813_edited.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 210
That looks really good! Never seen a skull tattoo that actually looked nice before!
I couldn't do that, would be too tempted to dye my hair green :laugh:

Thanks! I had actually never been tempted to have a head tattoo. I didn't really see the point, since my hair is thick. But, I found that little snake on a wine bottle and loved it so much I decided I had to have it as a tattoo. And some tattoos go better some places than others. I thought for hours about the best placement for it, and when I finally considered the back of my head, it just seemed like the right place. I'm really happy with it even though I never really see it, and it's Kristi's favorite one. But it really hurt a lot more than my others. I was glad it was so small when I was getting it!

I have four tats currently and eventually want more. I don't have pics of them because they are on my back (except the one on my ankle which I probably won't share due to the flack I would get for it - lol). I will have to see if I can get one of the roomie to take pics of the others so I can post them. Tribal design with a rose - upper left shoulder, chinese dragon - lower left back, celtic design triple dragon - upper right shoulder.

Two I know that I want are a tribal design dragonfly at the base of my neck and a tribal design bear claw on my upper calf. Haven't found the right design for either one yet and I am no artist myself unfortunately!

Back