• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoos

Woo Hoo! Ink. Ok well I have 8. First one is on my ankle that is for my mom if you couldnt tell. She keeps me moving hence why it's on the ankle

2nd is my PRIDE AND JOY the center piece for my half sleeve. A mother killer whale and calf.

3rd is the auryon from the never ending story, soon to be added to and made into a half sleeve

4th was when I went through a lot of stuff with in a span of less then 6 months.

5th is on my stomach and no it didn't hurt. I have a high tolerence of pain if anything it pinched.

I also have a angel in memory of my 2nd mom who passed away on my other ankle, a heart and dagger on my right shoulder blade (symbol of my life but its on my back so I can move forward) and other shoudler blade is my ozzy angel.

Soon I will have my fav snake tattooed on my arm becoming a half sleeve, finish my other half sleeve and start a calf piece which will be amazing, it's a friends guitar (another in memory tat)

Attachments

• tat1.bmp
    56.3 KB · Views: 229
  • tat2.bmp
    56.3 KB · Views: 230
  • tat3.bmp
  • tat4.bmp
    56.3 KB · Views: 230
  • tat5.bmp
I just have the one, until tomorrow LOL!

The Eye of Horus... I have an obscene love for ancient history and will probably carry on this theme... Im really thinking of an egyptian cat on my wrist.. Either that or a decorative scarab beetle complete with wings and star (not sun) symbol above him. Iv drawn a few things up so we shall see what pans out in the near future.

Picture was taken only days after it was done so its still red and covered in excess ink... Its perfectly healed now :cool:

Attachments

• CIMG1257copy.jpg
    CIMG1257copy.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 213
Oh come on guys update this thread!

Do you know how hard it is to take pictures of your own back?!!! As you can see I need it touched up... Couldn't keep my hands off it :(

tattooo.jpg

Aw, you silly girl, to mess up that beautiful eye.. ;) I love that symbol, thought of drawing it on a wall of my new house but I decided to use a certain patterned wall paper for at least one wall and an eye on the other wall would not combine with it...

Wow 15 pages, I'm going to have to go through this eventually.
I'm too tired to explain why these aren't just stupid chick tattoos so I'll probally explain later.
First tattoo "omg tramp stamp"
My_tattoo.jpg

Second tattoo, inner right ankle/calf:
tattooidea2.jpg

frogger.jpg

And for my third I plan to get one opposite of that one on my inner left ankle/calf of my first ever betta that recently passed away :sobstory:

Here are some progression pictures of my first tattoo.

azrftattoo2rw3.jpg

azrftattoo4mu5.jpg

azrftattoo7af4.jpg

azrftattoo6yr2.jpg

azrftattoo8jr5.jpg
- the lines look wonkey here but I SWEAR on my life they're straight! haha

And the story behind it: The A stands for Authority Zero, and the R stands for Redfield... both are local arizona bands. Yes, I know getting band tattoos is usually frowned upon, but there's a more meaning to it then just bands I like. See, my mom died when I was 16, on March 19th, 2002. I went into a year of deep depression, gained a ton of weight, and basically didnt see a reason to loook forward to the next day. I was really bad off. My brother convinced me to go to a show for a ST. Patty's day celebration, which just happened to be an Authority Zero and Redfield joint show... and it also happened to be almost EXACTLY a year after my moms death. I was a fan of Authority before the show, but I discovered Redfield that night, and to this DAY, they have become like brothers to me. I love those guys with all my heart, and I credit them to "saving" my life. Authority is now no more (technically, anyways. they kicked out the bass player, and they've gone down hill since then) but I still appreciate them for everything they've done for me, even if they dont realize it. Both bands gave me a new lease on life, they helped me figure out where I belong in this world (working in the music scene), and they brought me back to life...

Now that is a very good reason to get a tattoo of a band! I have one too, because I like the band, the logo itself and it stands for the start of and an important part of a new relationship with the guy who introduced the band to me. That relation has ended recently, but as I have always predicted, I still think he is a good guy, I had a great time with him so without inking his name I do have a tattoo that reminds me of my relation with him!

Back