• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoos

Cat_Eyed_Lady said:
this was when it was brand new... been almost 2 years now and still looks just as colorful :)
That is a beauty, such vibrant colours.

For some reason I've always stuck to the safe jet black, except a small kanji on my wrist which is dark red.

Did you design that one yourself or pick it from the tattooist's designs?

a small part was from one design I liked and then the artist himself drew the rest of it for me :) Thanks, I am pretty proud of it. Of course my parents and bf kinda flipped out but they have always known I wanted one. My son who was 10 at the time thought it was super cool LOL Still likes to show his friends how cool his mom is.... tattoo, lizards, snakes , etc :D Kinda nice to be finally cool :laugh:

metallicatatto.jpg

mytribalN.jpg

i agree wooo metallica \m/ lol that is a sweet tattoo my friend has the same one on his back right shoulder cept his is alittle different colouring

One of my friends has it too, on his arm amid other band logos and a Spawn (as in the comic character) face. They look pretty cool all together.

Well...I have loads of tattoos. But I won't bore you...

Here is a picture of my left half-sleeve, which is still a work in progress:

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 173
Not aliens...Energy. And yes...there is a long story behind it, as there is for most tattoos in general, and all of mine.

these are some of mine and my girlfriend. :bird:

Attachments

• zij kars.jpg
    zij kars.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 155
  • lin tattoo.jpg
    lin tattoo.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 100_0624.jpg
    100_0624.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 100_0978.jpg
    100_0978.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 100_0990.jpg
    100_0990.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 155
I have a few tattoos..but this one is my favorite so far..
My dog that passed away 2 years ago on the 19th of this month.
katieandtatt.jpg

I was pierced pretty extensively for most of my teen years, from about 14-18. Eyebrow, tongue, septum, labret, plus 0-gauge barbells in my ears and an industrial in one.

I took 'em all out when it came time to join the workforce and landed myself an office job.

I have two 22mm Flesh tunnels, a 6mm flesh tunnel in my cartilage and a lip ring.. So work has got "NO" choice, they accept me or not lol.
My new tattoo will either being getting covered or re-worked, I'm not happy with the artists work. but we'll have to see what happens when it heals, I might love it.

Here's a ty shot I have of mine from my cellie right after I got it done. It's the taurus symbol, in case your thick. XD I'm hoping to have something bigger and better soon, but that may have to wait until I'm out of my parents house *rolls eyes*

I have one tattoo and my bellybutton pierced. I'm planning a lot more.

The tattoo means "I am alive" for those who don't speak french.

It's not actually crooked, I was just standing strangely.
cropped.jpg

Pretty much sums up how I felt while getting it:
100_0463.jpg

I have two 22mm Flesh tunnels, a 6mm flesh tunnel in my cartilage and a lip ring.. So work has got "NO" choice, they accept me or not lol.
My new tattoo will either being getting covered or re-worked, I'm not happy with the artists work. but we'll have to see what happens when it heals, I might love it.

Right now it looks sort of sloppy especially compared to the pic you posted of what you presented the artist with. Let's hope it looks better and sharper once it heals up!

The picture looks great though, I'm sure it'd look pretty slick in the hands of a decent tattooist.

Back