• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoos

Drink? Nah. I've still got some leftover Vicodin from the emergency root canal last month. ;)

And my God, I've already provided you with my most intimate photos of the markings on my body, and I still haven't satisfied you? :grin01:

regards,
jazz

It's my thirst for medical knowledge.................

the self-timer feature on most cameras is a GODSEND! try that!
I have no idea why I didn't think of that before!

I have a husband now (how did that happen?!) so there is always someone around should I need a photo! I really am itching for my next tattoo, the design is ready, but it has been put on hold as you can tell from when I first posted about it, but I hope it will be this year.

I will make sure to post a photo when it's eventually done! It's going to be my biggest yet so hopefully I'll be able to have a nap while I'm being inked this time instead of just wanting to :)

Just saw this thread., so heres mine

a1ff5f4445544cb10dcf660bf40624230_large.jpg

7809796ba2ed07c97b4171b91e1439850_large.jpg

Okay, the other day, I got lazy, but not this time.
Here's my tats.
l_65466aa76fb590d3f576dd65aec43040.jpg

l_927323e2a0eda13279a4315016a3422f.jpg

I got this tat on my right calf when I was 18, please forgive me, I got hairy legs! lol, my stepfather did this for me for free.
l_a9848c0ac16b0a1a707f409e20db5263.jpg

This one was done by my stepfather also, and it was free too! lol
This one is the most painful I ever experienced with, and it is big too.

Alright, that's the only tats I have, next I am planning to get a pirate ship on my right side ribs.

I am hoping this works, this is my latest and two oldest, it's not finished in this pic. I added roots a week ago and am waiting for them to heal before taking pics.

This is my hyena, my first tattoo and a design out of my sketchbook. :D
It's crushing an insulin syringe under its paw as this represents diabetes and how I won't let it control my life. Hyenas are a special animal for me (spirituality-related).
Didn't hurt nearly as much as I'd anticipated, and I'm proud to have something I made on me. :D
IMG_0541.jpg

Oh nuts, forgot to show mah piercings off! Anywho, this pic somewhat shows off my gages. Currently at 0's and have been there for about a year, maybe a bit longer. Considering going to doubles.
Also have a tongue piercing, though I don't want to bore all y'all with pics of it. Hah!

Oh nuts, forgot to show mah piercings off! Anywho, this pic somewhat shows off my gages. Currently at 0's and have been there for about a year, maybe a bit longer. Considering going to doubles.
Also have a tongue piercing, though I don't want to bore all y'all with pics of it. Hah!

Lol, I got 6G on both, I used to have 0 on my left.
Got bored with 0 so I decided to let it shrink to 6.
To be honest, why I let my gauge shrink to 6G, becuase
trying to find a job around.
I used to have libret but, yeah got yelled at about it.
But oh well, I got nipple done instead lol.

Well, here it is....

I'm really pleased with the results....

dale_tat0.jpg

Here's a close up - given that I'm on warfarin for life, it bled more than a usual customer's would, and it'll need some touching up once it heals..but overall, I'm happy as can be with it.

dale_tat1.jpg

And finally, Pam got the same design, but smaller, and in a different location; it goes without saying that her skin is much more fair than mine :grin01: ....

pam_tat1.jpg

(and yes, I've already got next one in mind....)

regards,
jazz

Good stuff. Corns and tattoos are not a good mix as they are both addictive.

Soon you will be running your own corn zoo, tattooed from head to toe :)

Nice tattoo jazz! Man tattoos are incredibly addicting. I have two myself, planning on a third which will be a silhouette of Kiowa, my normal. One day I'll get around to posting my tattoos... =)

Looking good jazz!

Thanks, Danny!

Nice tattoo jazz! Man tattoos are incredibly addicting. I have two myself, planning on a third which will be a silhouette of Kiowa, my normal. One day I'll get around to posting my tattoos... =)

I'm looking at two more, which means I'll probably get three more. ;)

I'm looking at a "head shot" of Bo, my Black Lab, on the outside of my right thigh (since he never "heels" anyhow :grin01:), and for the third one, I want a diffused lavender corn "constricting" my left thigh (for two reasons....I really like the purple shading in this Celtic Knot, and the idea of producing diffused lavs is what inspired me to start breeding projects).

And if I go hog-wild, I was considering an M.C. Escher style of "tesselation" design using Bearded Dragons as the inspiration, to go around an ankle.

All in good time, though.....for now, I'm satisfied with this one. :)

regards,
jazz

Wow, Dale (for some reason I couldn't see the pic using Mozilla or Opera so I had to use IF) I love it. The colors are amazing!

I can't wait to see your future tats!

Back