• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Davids Boa Thread...or not!!

Who is that chubby lass that is calling me fat?

Oi mister, I have a bum and boobs that I am proud of! The fat cheeks is hereditary, I swear.

Most of us have found it difficult at some point when we first got here...
My drive in went over quite a few bumpy patches and if I remember correctly, I may have dragged you into the passenger seat for some of the bends.... ;)

Hey, I needed to learn how to drive, and what better way than to do it with someone who knows how to ;)

i have a message from beyond the grave and I'm not sure about this .....
But here goes and I shall expect the wrath of God to fall on me and smite me to the ground...
Hi Guys! I miss all of you and can't wait to get back. I have been cleaning cages quite a bit! Look for new pics of Doc open mouth hissing at me! Catch up with me on Facebook, email or if you have my number feel free to call!
~David
The real snakemaster24
Can you edit it (Yeah I know) to say "Thanks for all the support I truely appriciate it!"

i have a message from beyond the grave and I'm not sure about this .....
But here goes and I shall expect the wrath of God to fall on me and smite me to the ground...
Hi Guys! I miss all of you and can't wait to get back. I have been cleaning cages quite a bit! Look for new pics of Doc open mouth hissing at me! Catch up with me on Facebook, email or if you have my number feel free to call!
~David
The real snakemaster24
Can you edit it (Yeah I know) to say "Thanks for all the support I truely appriciate it!"

I am glad you posted it Mike. Good to know that he is following along as we go.
David -if you read this - I am glad that Rich gave you a reprieve - I honestly am. And I really hope you take the time to learn from this entire experience. Not just revel in the support of those who stood up for you - but also take the time to learn the lessons here about patience, not always having to speak before you think, etc. I still believe that you have a good future in the world or herpetology if you take the time to listen and learn.

Geeebus, do you guys want pictures to get you through the night? I have a freckle on the right cheek, and 3 on the left. Which would you prefer?

Back